Complaint Letter

Dear Sir:

On January, 2010, I stayed at the Hotel and decided to treat myself to a nice dinner at your restaurant. My visit did not go well. I arrived at 5:00 pm to beat the rush. I was greeted at the front door and into the dining room, where we passed a few tables set for two, to the front window where I sat on the large table set for four. greeter handed me two menus one sheet. One of them is apparently the early bird specials and other wine list. He then left.

While I sat reading the above choice of dinner, I heard people at the table behind me were discussing what they ordered. Many items that do not appear on my menu. I can only assume they have the regular dinner menu. The waitress was busy clearing the other tables and taking orders dessert, while I waited to my place. He then moved to a table of eight behind me and started to receive their orders. Many who had not yet decided and the process is dragging and on. Because I've sat there for about 15 minutes without a lot of glass of water, I go. There are only three other tables occupied in addition to the eight parties, so the restaurant was not busy. Perhaps your staff needs some training in dealing with guest solo. Put me on set table for four right in the window was poor. I do not want to be in the exhibition. A smaller table will be ideal. greeter was left in a hurry, I do not have time to request a move. Also, whatever happened with ordering drinks? If I have something to drink, wait will not seem so long. In all cases, when eating alone, I was tipping the server because the cost of meals in less than two or more of the dinner to show my appreciation for this service. In this case, it turns out the server just did not have time for a restaurant.

Believe me, several times I have stopped the server to take my order before the big party, explaining how it will reduce waiting for me. I hope this information will be useful in the treatment of future houses to eat solo. thank you for your attention. I hope you can memakluminya.

I respectfully,

Rahma

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 komentar: