Complaint Letter

Depok, March 30, 2010

Customer service
Sports Stores

Dear Sir or Madam:

I just ordered a pair of new soccer ball shoes from your store on March 21. I received orders on 26 March. Unfortunately, when I opened it I saw that the cleats are used. The cleat is all the land and there is a small tear in the front part where the left foot will go. To overcome this problem, I want you to credit my account for the amount charged for football boots, I've been out and bought a new pair of soccer shoes to my local goods in the sports shop so that others will result in shipping I have the same two pairs of cleats.

Of you for taking the time to read this letter. I have been a satisfied customer of your company for years and this is my first time experiencing the problem.

Sincerely,


Rahma

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 komentar: